1. Why do I need licences? Depending on which version of aNewSpring you use there is an annual fee for using the platform. Besides this fee, you will need licenses to give an learner access to a training or learning journey.
2. How do I buy licences? You can either pay within the learning platform or you can contact the sales team. Sales people love to talk so give them a call at +31 (0)10 2447460 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do unused licences expire? Yes. Unused licences expire after two years. Therefore, it’s very important to take that into consideration when you purchase them. If you need any help estimating the amount of licences you will need, please contact our sales team at +31 (0)10 2447460 or send an email to email@example.com.
4. What happens when I activate a license? When a participant logs onto the learning platform, the license is activated and will remain active for 12 months.
5. When do the 12 months start? At the moment you give the learner access to the learning environment.
1. What are my payment options – credit card and/or invoicing? You choose. You can pay by iDEAL and we can send you an invoice, it’s up to you
1. Is my data safe? Yes. More information about data security can be found here. We are ISO 27001 certified. If you would like more specific information about data security, we can send you our Service Level Agreement as it lists all of our security protocols.
2. Who owns the data in aNewSpring? You. When you build a training programme in aNewSpring you are the owner of the content and the information of the participants. aNewSpring provides and owns the learning platform (technology).