To plan a video conference into a learning journey, you simply need to add an event into the journey and select the online option. This will give you the opportunity to use ‘aNewSpring video conferencing’, which has a number of great benefits for you as trainer and your learners
1. With video conferencing, your learners don’t have to leave the learning journey to go to a different platform.
2. It is a completely white-label function, which means that for you as a learning provider, it is completely integrated into the style and colours of your journey.
3. Enjoy the benefit of an integrated platform. No need to plan your session in system A and play in system B. Have one central place to plan, access, change and host your meeting/conference.
4. With the easy set-up, there is no need to create an account at an external webinar platform and learn to work with yet another piece of software.
5. Use a precision didactical tool: simple, to-the-point and without lots of (complicated) unused features/buttons/capabilities.
6. Let learners sign up for the video conference and know who’s attending, all integrated into the platform.
7. Share your screen with the room and present your course to the ‘class’.
8. Have the option of making the online meeting into an assessment by giving a grade or just by signing off someone’s presence.