Design for Learning:
How do you create learning journeys that look fan-tas-tic?
In this manual from the design agency Everybody Can Design, you will learn all the intricacies of design, to create impactful learning journeys.
Did you know that people have been using images to communicate for over 40,000 years… long before the written language?
Now is the perfect time to make more impact with your online training/course using the best design tips from visual designers.
Find answers to questions like:
- Why is design important for learning and training?
- How to respect your logo?
- What’s so important about good quality images and visuals?
- How do you create a consistent matching colour palette?
- How do you leave a good first impression with your participants?
- Why is an alternation between image and video important?
Leave your details in the form below,
and you will receive the Design for Learning manual in your mailbox.