This is a new role at aNewSpring. This means that you get a lot of room to shape your role, as well as the community strategy and proposition.
In a nutshell: everything that has to do with our learning pioneer community is your responsibility. It’s up to you to make our community, which implicitly already exists, much more explicit as a value proposition. In close collaboration with the Product Marketing Lead, you market the community as a unique source of knowledge and inspiration for learning pioneers at training providers.
You are the editor-in-chief of our biweekly newsletter and, together with internal and external learning experts, you make sure that it is full of valuable content every two weeks. You are therefore also responsible for our content calendar and ensure a solid content planning, including the programming of our own events.
Together with our Campaign Marketer, you ensure optimal promotion of the newsletter, content and events in order to grow the community.
All summed up, you are responsible for:
- Forming and further developing our community proposition;
- Growth of the community/our audience (both qualitatively and quantitatively);
- Editorial strategy (guarding our editorial mission statement and ‘sweet spot’);
- Editorial content planning and calendar, including the newsletter and community events;
- Representing and driving the community, both internally and externally;
- Building and maintaining a network of community partners and contributors;
- Actively seeking collaborations with relevant external networks/publications/communities.