- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Work Hours : Full-time (preferred)
- Deadline: We review applications on a rolling basis
This vacancy is also available in Dutch
The marketing team is responsible for providing leads to the sales team and to build aNewSpring’s brand. Various marketing activities are used to accomplish this, such as on- and offline campaigns, content marketing and events. As an intern you will work on multiple projects. You’ll get to learn a lot as we’ll take a look at what you’re good at and what you want to learn.
What does a marketer do at aNewSpring? One of our marketers shares his day:
We just launched a Facebook-page, I’m going to quickly check how the campaign is doing and what the first results are. Nice, it’s going well. Now I’m going to finish my case study because our clients can learn a lot from practical examples. Done! Now let’s send it to our client for a last review.
Time for lunch. We try not to talk about work during lunch, so instead we talk about our preparation for the run for KIKA because our company is participating. After lunch, I received a message that the case study has been approved. When we share it on social media we get all kinds of great comments. Time to go home now, tomorrow morning I’m going to finish the newsletter. Oh, a few colleagues want to go for a drink so we go to the ‘’Witte de Withstraat.’’
What do you bring to the team?
- You are studying a relevant HBO course (Bachelor) in the direction of marketing and/or communication.
- A ‘just do it’ mentality, You want to get stuff done.
- You are eager to learn and you are open for new insights.
- You have a feel for commerce and have strong motivation to develop yourself as a marketer.
- Your English is excellent
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, Photoshop and/or social media is not required but it certainly increase your chances.
- You are available for about 40 hours a week (less is possible)
What do we offer?
- A challenging internship in an ambitious company where you can learn a lot.
- A possibility to put your marketing skills in use and to improve them.
- Internship allowance
- Smart, funny colleagues with a focus on teamwork (the sales & marketing team consists of 11 colleagues )
- A great lunch and lots of cake due to birthdays and celebrations
Who are we:
At aNewSpring we are enthusiastic about technology that helps people with learning. That’s why we have developed an innovative online learning platform for training providers. Working at aNewSpring is surprising, interesting, hectic, fun, active and every day is different.
We have a no-nonsense mentality and we believe in an open, positive and a respectful relationship. Feedback, ‘eigen wijsheid’ and responsibility for results are very important. This way we make sure that we improve our company continually and that we can serve our clients better.
Want to join us? Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and use application marketing intern’ in your subject line. See you soon!
- A personality test (MBTI) is part of the application procedure.
- This position is only meant for direct candidates, solicitation by employment agencies will not be accepted.
© 2016 ANEWSPRING